At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Here at Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are looking for a Sales Operation Specialist to join our growing team in the Netherlands!
- Supports the Account Teams in the selling process through quoting (channel sales) and proposal creation.
- O2O Workflows. Supports and monitors the entire O2O process from submission, workflow, approval (ensure approval justifications are captured, clean orders are checked off) to CAA acceptance with final delivery, billing and revenue recognition.
- Assists partner sales teams to ensure requirements for order submission are fulfilled.
- Handles or coordinates complex queries on products, pricing, licensing, install data including non-standard, trade-in or 3rd party products.
- Coordinates with zone support team for new users, partners or organizational change set up
- Conducts training and knowledge transfer to local users (new user, refresh training as appropriate).
- Assists in reporting and forecast process.
- Performs Partner support (i.e. P2O training to partners, demo licenses application etc.).
- Ensures that exported shipments conform to governmental rules and regulations.
- Assist on training SISW personnel on export compliance policy and issues.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- University degree level standard or relevant extended industrial relevant experience.
- Typically requires 2-4 years’ experience in an Opportunity to Order role.
- Experience achieved in a Multi-National company environment.
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential for international sites.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time