Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat we’re looking For
Do you have experience of C++ and developing applications? Our development team are interested in speaking with Software Engineers who would be keen to help us tackle some of the complex issues that face the manufacturing industry.
If joining a team of developers who work on an established market leading software products, finding out more about manufacturing and the software that powers it and exploring innovative solutions to help solve a new generation of manufacturing problems resonates with you then we would love to hear from you!What you’ll be doing
- Delivering and maintaining innovative manufacturing software within an agile team using lean values
- Working as part of a self-organizing team to transform ideas and requirements into tangible products
- Immersing yourself in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Helping to continually improve processes to maximize value delivered to customers
- Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
- Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new analysis methods;
- Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
- Writing documentation for the developed code;
- Integration testing and bug-fixing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time