We are looking for a CPO to join the Siemens Numerical Company (Nanjing) Ltd. R&D project management office to develop and deliver of the Siemens industry motor products. The focus of the role will be on enabling the effective project management and support on the successful delivery of projects on time and to budget.
What are my responsibilities?
• Full responsible for carrying out all the project activities e.g. planning, implementing, and supervising campaigns.
- Initiate the project from business verification, define the Scope, Time, Cost and Quality target of Project.
- Plan the schedule, investment, budget, headcount, capacity, org. chart (needed resource plan), working package, define the project information communication.
- Drive the product to fulfill the product cost target via project cost, material cost and production cost, incl. investment and tooling cost.
- Drive the quality target through the DFMEA, DFM, DFT from design to production.
- Support the product delivery, customer request and complain, material stability.
- Manage the risks of project during the whole life cycle of product, identification, tracking and elimination.
- Document the feature lists which are derived from requirement for future traceability and to enable easy verification of completeness.
- Team member growth during project development
• Responsible for execution, delivery and reporting in line with the Siemens PLM processes.
• Responsible for enlarging the achievements from projects, e.g. Patent, experience and lessons.
• Responsible for driving Siemens culture to the project team and be an model of standing for Siemens value.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, and you bring a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in project management roles, within a diverse organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of PLM, Lean and Agile, CRM and SCM knowledge is preferred.
- Work independently and have profound planning and organizational and multitasking skills as well as reliability and the ability to work successfully, using own initiative in a busy environment.
- Self-motivated, with an interest and ability to learn our technical products and a high of attention to detail.
- Proficient English, Strong communication, business writing, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Motor or automation industrial experience and German language are advantages.
We can offer you:
• Competitive compensation based on qualifications
• Flexible paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays, home office for work life balance
• Career development opportunities
• Education programs are available
• Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
• Free lunch in the company canteen
• Paid parental leave
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time