Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Siemens Healthineers offers
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS -- 20 DAYS PAID TIME OFF EACH YEAR – TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED WAREHOUSE – 6 WEEKS PAID PARENTAL LEAVE -- $300 ANNUAL BE WELL REIMBURSEMENT -- 11 PAID HOLIDAYS EACH YEAR – TUITION REIMBURSEMENT – BENEFITS ON DAY 1
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a 1st Shift WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE at our Plainfield, Indiana, Distribution Center – air-conditioned, clean, bright, and safe!
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a 1st Shift Warehouse Associate, you could be responsible for:
- RF Gun or Voice picking on foot
- Receiving or replenishing product
- Processing export shipments
- Preparing shipments
- Keeping your workspace clean and safe
- Maintaining appropriate productivity and quality
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have a good work ethic, coming to work every day and on-time
- You are able to work with a diverse group of people
- You are energetic and self-motivated
- You care about the quality of work that you do every day
- You are able to work in a refrigerated environment (35-46 degrees) for up to 10 hours per day if needed
- You are able to work overtime when needed
- You are able to learn and apply policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- You have basic math and reading skills and basic computer operation skills
- You are able to receive, understand and accurately respond to questions and direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel
- You are able to operate multiple frequency devices, voice pick equipment, handheld scanners, and other power equipment as directed
Requirements to be successful in this role
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Pay starts at $17.25/hour 1st shift
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.