Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is looking for a Analyst/Associate - Project Finance to work in our project finance team covering the infrastructure sector.
You will work with SFS personnel to diligence investment opportunities and work with financial sponsors and arranges (investment banks/placement agents) on the debt financing of various North/South American infrastructure assets including port, airports, roads, rail, eater/waste, social and digital (data centers/fiber).
You will need to be:
- Strong analytical skills and a general understanding / knowledge of investment banking / debt capital markets.
- Basic understanding of the infrastructure sector, including ports, airports, roads, rail, water/waste, social and/or digital (Data Centers/Fiber)
- Strong Excel-based cash flow modeling skills, including the ability to appropriately build and sensitize models
- Strong risk management orientation / background, including credit training and familiarity with transaction due diligence process and risk acceptance criteria
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interface effectively with the Deal Execution Team, which includes risk, legal and business development personnel
- Prepare and participate in Investment Committee presentations
- Proficiency with various computer hardware and software applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, economics, or another quantitative subject
- 2 years in debt capital markets or in the energy sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and possess proven organizational skills
- Ability to interact well with others in a team environment
- Ability to operate in a high volume, time pressured environment while maintaining a positive focus
- High degree of ability to learn, flexibility, energy, and initiative
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.