Siemens Financial Services (SFS), Inc is looking for a Business Analyst.
- Develop, assist, and lead, new digitalization projects and automation of current processes critical to our success.
- Conduct workshops to gather demand for process improvement and translate the customers’ goals into high-impact use cases.
- Understand end-to-end process maps and match activities and tasks with their representation in enterprise applications and systems.
- Conduct process and task mining analyses and build dashboards to support data-driven decision-making and performance management.
- Lead in the development and implementation of a best-in-class continuous improvement Business Excellence strategy.
- Analyses, develops, implements, and adapts Business Excellence guidelines and procedures.
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Computer Science, or related field required with a master’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of financial services industry experience. Project Management experience
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of technical languages (eg. Mendix, Python, SQL, VBA)
- Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau etc.
- Proficient in data mining, aggregation, and presentation methods
Siemens Financial Services is a captive financing company that is a subsidiary of Siemens AG. Our US business, Siemens Financial Services, Inc. (SFS, Inc.) offers a highly diverse set of financing products and solutions including equipment leasing, corporate lending, real estate finance and project finance. We partner with Siemen’s customers and customers who operate in the Siemens domains. We have a sizeable balance sheet and generate over $2.5B in new business per annum.
SFS, Inc is looking to drive an Operational Transformation agenda focused on LEAN principles and the creation of a change management culture. The objective is to build an agile, entrepreneurial culture whereby we can drive improvements using technology and process tools.
We are looking for dedicated, result-oriented pioneers who are driven by the ambition to perform, even if that means leaving the trodden path and pushing boundaries.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.