About Siemens Healthineers
At Siemens Healthineers, we increase value for healthcare providers by empowering them on their journey toward expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all made possible by digitalizing healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients globally benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Job Description Summary
Your role would involve building, leading, and growing a highly skilled UX team that collaborates with cross-functional product groups around the world. We are looking for a pioneer to break ground and establish new organizational structures, creating Siemens Healthineers’ first design center in India.
You will provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers and lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices. You will be responsible for monitoring projects and communicating progress to executive management, design leadership and other stakeholders. You will create standards, best practices, and overall design strategy in collaboration with design leadership to improve the teams cross-functional collaboration and communication regarding workflows, project estimations, and long-range planning, appropriately prioritizing based on capacity and business needs.
Your Role & Responsibilities
· You will engage with a globally distributed management organization to establish and implement strategic and budgetary objectives.
· You will be accountable for the quality of design deliverables, ensuring solutions are appropriate and meaningful for customers and contexts.
· You would ensure alignment across business lines and projects with a focus on design quality, and ensure compliance with Siemens Healthineers brand guidelines, design system, and design processes.
· You will work with a globally distributed team of designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and communicate project plans, status and issues.
· You will support the hiring, onboarding and mentorship of a team of designers (junior and senior level) and interns.
· You will promote a culture of teamwork, innovation and foster design thinking within your department, and across the design organization.
· Finally, in the team’s early stages of growth, you will also need to execute design tasks and ensure quality and timely project deliveries.
Required Skills / Competencies
· Master's degree in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Social Sciences, HCI, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Product Design, or other related field.
· You have at least 10 years of working experience as a designer in a product focused role. With 2+ years of a proven track record of leading digital design teams in large organizations.
· A deep understanding in user centered design methodology, UX principles and product development roles and processes.
· You can work across all stages of UX process, creating storyboards, journey maps, conceptual wireframes, UI mockups and other design deliverables as needed to forward the team in achieving project and design group goals.
· You have excellent communication skills and can articulate and share complex concepts clearly, interactively, and persuasively to a cross-functional audience.
· You have proven experiences to drive a team through complex projects in large business settings.
Preferred Skills / Competencies
· You have experience working in an internationally distributed organization
· You possess both interpersonal and people skills that facilitate smooth interactions between a variety of stakeholders to enable the smooth performance of tasks in cross-functional settings.
· You have experience in building and influencing strategic cross-functional partnerships.
· You have proven expertise in multiple design disciplines
· You have experience in designing complex enterprise applications or healthcare products
· Knowledge of and experience with FDA regulation and usability standards (like IEC 62366-1)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time