Main Responsibilities 主要职责
· Responsible for the overall preparation and management of the new plant relocation project under the steering of management (BU, HQ & Company);
· Timely review with project stakeholders at various project milestones to ensure the on-track project progress, and identify the potential risks with solution proposed;
· Responsible for the communication and collaboration with related government bureaus within project implementation progress;
· Solid coordination role in engineering, manufacturing, procurement, logistics and other functional department for new plant relocation regarding plant blueprint planning, workshop layout, intelligent manufacturing automation line, intelligent warehousing and logistics concept, etc..
· Other tasks assigned by the superior.
Main Requirements 主要职位要求
· Fluent in verbal and written English, experience in multi-national company is a merit;
· At least 8 years working experiences in project management with plant relocation experience is preferred;
· Familiar with production/operation management, logistic planning, equipment automation, automatic data acquisition, industrial control system, understand enterprise network and system integration technology, etc..
· Good team spirit and communication skills, can work under big pressure.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time