What are your responsibilities?
- The product (portfolio) manager of the Geared Motor Series “SIMOGEAR 2KJ4” shall be responsible to define and commercialize the product for the target markets: Intralogistics, automotive, general machine building, and others,
- Align Roadmaps, strategies and concepts with Sales and HQ Product Management.
- Identify and evaluate business potentials (unit quantities, customer price readiness, profitability) and consolidate the business plan in alignment with target region China.
- Recording, formulating, and evaluating market and customer requirements, market trends, competitor strategies.
- Define and prioritize the requirements according to understanding of customer needs in the product and in accordance with the business strategy.
- Align Roadmaps with Geared Motors R&D, Inverter R&D and Motor R&D to realize the products within the target cost, target performance and timeline.
- Cooperate with the sales and marketing teams, to introduce the products for commercialization
- Scope of Portfolio:
- Geared motors with and without integrated frequency converters
- Standard and high efficiency geared motors
- Different motors and options for Inverter- and „Direct on Line “-operation
- Gears and Gear options for special branch applications
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- As an Headquarter-function, the candidate’s profile should include:
- Ability to develop complex systems and product roadmaps as well as pricing strategies
- Analytical skills to identify and implement customer requirements into top class products
- Technical background in motion control and industrial automation preferable
- Understanding of intralogistics and automotive market preferable
- Technical understanding of drive trains (gear, motor, inverter).
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Profound business administration knowledge
- Readiness to represent Siemens as a global company internally and externally
- Proficient English language skills are required
- Experience in product management, R&D, Sales, or related functions preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or above with major in mechanical or electrical engineering, industrial engineering, or systems engineering.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time