Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join Indonesian team as Logistic Specialist to manage all logistic daily operation to improve customer satisfaction through spare part delivery.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will execute delivery and pickup process of the spare parts from / to Warehouse and monitoring the delivery status
- You will coordinate with 3rd party Warehouse related with spare parts import arrival and spare part export preparation and local delivery
- You will manage installation and service tools usage and delivery process and also maintain calibration.
- You will be responsible in processing purchase requests, tracking and monitoring the status
- You will maintain and update supplier master data in coordination with Regional Procurement in SAP
- You will archive logistics documentations according to local regulation
- You will actively contribute to cooperate all other parties involved in passing on the all relevant information to improve the flow of material and value through the supply chain
- You will perform any other duties related to Customer Service and CS Logistics to achieve higher customer satisfaction.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Diploma degree with at least 2 years of experience in working in area of Customer Service.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have good attitudes at work and eager to learn new things
- You are initiative and become problem solver in facing the challenges in the logistic operation
- You can deal with tight deadlines and pressure
- You have good communication skills and proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English both written and spoken
- You are familiar with using SAP and Excel
- You are familiar with general logistic processes
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site here.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time