Hardware Test Engineer (X86 & ARM platform products)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work together with cross-function development team, to create, design HW test plans or test solution based on product requirement and HW design for new projects. You are co-creator for Siemens products, and will join our journey to invent, design and implement for leading industry computing products (IPC, IoT, IFP, AI devices) of Siemens digital industry automation portfolio.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented:
1. You will be part of a newly created, fun, innovate, diverse and international organization.
2. You will closely coordinate with hardware design and software engineering teams to make HW test plan and solution for IPC business line products, to fulfill our commitment to customers in diversified industry filed application.
3. Your duties will cover full product life cycle, including requirements understanding, PCBA signal quality validation, SI and PI testing, Analyze and debug software, hardware, configuration and communication related quality issue, etc.
4. Create, design onboard PCBA signal test plan and test solution based on HW schematic and layout design.
5. You need to estimate the cost and effort of you own test packages, independently implement the test packages to meet the project milestone punctually
6. You love continuous learning and sharing to team members and be unafraid of bring new ideas forward.
7. You are good habit to document result and transfer outputs with quality to next stage in process.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate:
1. BS above. >=5 years HW test experience on high-volume electronics products, and experience in working with international team, in produce lifecycle management with good communication skill.
2. Strong familiar with the electrical test standards and measurements for common periphery high-speed signal integrity test, such as PCIE, SATA, USB, LAN, DDR, etc.
3. Good knowledge in digital and analog circuit, be familiar with common periphery interface protocol, such as IIC, SPI, CAN, UART, USB. etc.
4. Be familiar to use the test instrument, such as oscilloscopes, Vector Network Analyzer, multi-meters, logic analyzers, function generators, electronic load banks, power supplies, power analyzers, etc.
5. Have experiences in testing PC products or related components, e.g. Mainboard, HDD/SSD, DRAM, PS, panels…
6. Be familiar to use at least one EDA tool to review schematic and layout. Have experience of using EDA tool to design test card or test fixture is a plus.
7. Knowledge in at least one programing language (Python/C#/Java/LabView, etc.) is a plus.
8. Experiences with EMC related test (RE, CE, ESD, EFT, Surge, etc.) is a plus.
9. Strong teamwork spirit, good communication skill and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
10. Fluent in oral and written English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time