Mission / Position Headline
Manages business development activities, aligns sales strategies and grows business opportunities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels for the assigned organizational units.
Areas of Responsibility
* Be responsible for PMA business target in responsible customers
* Ensures the implementation of function related strategies, policies and guidelines and/or manages operational activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical and product) markets.
* Contributes to the development of a corporate or unit business strategy.
* Guides and ensures the implementation and / or administration of Business Development policies, guidelines, programs and standards in assigned organizational unit(s).
* Decides and allocates financial and personnel resources.
* Manages the development of strategic planning tools and provides and reviews consolidated business forecasts.
* Collects portfolio requirements across the regional sales force.
* Advises senior management in evaluating strategic options.
* Contributes to various projects with a strategic perspective.
* Manages market and business research programs.
* Analyzes and evaluates strategic business segments and potential acquisitions / joint venture candidates.
* Funnels and decides on requested sales portfolio per application / per technology.
* Manages assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and / or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
* Abstract the pain points of OEM/End user; Understand the solar market development and digitalization trend, able to coordinate internal and external resource to win customer
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time