We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the technical team, you will contribute to Siemens EDA by growing efficiency and customer satisfaction Siemens EDA’s Verification platform. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Siemens's EDA business in India.We make real what matters! This is your role
- You'll be closely working with Technical Teams, R&D Staff & Sales Teams to achieve organizational integration and aggressively demonstrate initiative, creativity and success employ new methodologies.
- You'll develop and grow a territory of accounts and may be tasked with introducing new products.
- You'll establish and cultivate strong customer relationships and drive Siemens EDA software sales/services.
- You'll use professional concepts and EDA objectives to resolve sophisticated issues through creative and effective ways.
- Figures out methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- You’ll act as an expert and trusted advisor to your customers.
- You’ll have to travel for around 40% of the total time within India and abroad.
- You’re a Graduate or Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) Electronics and Communication (E&C) / Telecom Engineering / Computer Engineering with around 12-15 years of proven experience in selling EDA Tools in Semiconductor customer base.
- You are an Innovative professional with progressive management sales expertise and knowledge of Sales Management System in EDA domain.
- You’ve excellent leadership, management, oral/written communication, interpersonal, intuitive, and analysis skills.
- You’re upbeat and self-motivated teammate/builder and able to thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- You have expertise in strategic planning & execution and remain at ease in high stress, fast-paced environments with emerging and multiple responsibilities.
This role will be based in Bangalore and you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EDA (Sales & Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time