Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Checking and verifying commercial Term and Conditions of Customer PO
- BG Preparation, Issuance of PIDI, Document preparation & submission to customer as per terms of PO & also LC documentation.
- Collection of EMD/BG’s
- Debtor Management and Reconciliation
- Entire Receivable & Payable Management
- Regular Customer Visits within city and as well as outstation.
- Collect MRC’s & Taking Over Certificates from customer.
- MIS - Data Preparation and Reporting
- Commercial support to the Regional Sales Colleagues
- Coordination with BU’s for Sales activities
- Attending to Audit queries
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Knowledge acquired in 3-4 years in Commercial / Accounting & Finance or similar
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or comparable
- Sound Knowledge of MS office (Advance knowledge of MS EXCEL)
- Working knowledge of SAP (FICO)
- Experience in understanding and managing complex customers.
- Knowledge of Letter of Credit
- Knowledge of Taxation
- English fluency in business Communication with stakeholders
- Pronounced Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstandings
- Proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Mindset of growth and service to support colleagues and always think win-win
- Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Time management and Prioritization Skills
- Understanding the importance of techno-commercial aspects
- Readiness to dig deep into techno-commercial topics.
- Focus on Data Quality
- We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time