The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey!
We are now looking for an exceptional software developer to join our Material Management team and take a key role in building our brand new, next generation solution.
Material Management optimizes material warehousing and replenishment to production lines in production factories cross industries, using a set of predictions and algorithms.
You must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our services and application suite.
You will be expected to contribute ideas, concepts, best practices, code reviews, and code development to deliver on tight timelines in a fast paced enterprise software development environment.
You should be able to embrace developing software for performance, scale, quality, security, and lowest cost.
- Develop new applications:
- Collaborate with product managers and developers from different teams.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning applications.
- Maintain existing applications – fix bugs and add features.
- Remotely support field engineers at customer sites.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in C# development
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with .NET core
- Experience with entity framework- advantage
- Hands on experience developing complex systems and infrastructure
- Excellent design and programming skills
- Ability to research and learn quickly new technologies
Your Personal skills
- Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
- Experience in complex problem solving and troubleshooting
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills,
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend.
Our office is in Airport city.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time