Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual developmentAbout the role
Work with the World Trade Sales Organization to drive pre and post-sales technical activities to sell and support High Level Synthesis (HLS) Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools.Key challenges:
- Analyze customer designs leveraging HLS technology and knowledge to produce better design results and enable success
- Assist with customer design and verification
- Provide customer training on Calypto Systems Division HLS products
- Perform Beta testing and collaborate with R&D to assist product direction and capabilities of HLS, RTL power optimization and formal verification
- The role will require up to 25% travel in Europe and some North America (US & Canada) trips, Covid situation permitting.
Strong knowledge of VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog RTL languages for ASIC or FPGA design and C++ or SystemC
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in electrical, electronic or computer engineering or a related scientific field
- Experience of ASIC or FPGA hardware design and implementation using RTL or HLS tool flows
- Experience of RTL verification flows and methodologies
- HLS design experience would be a significant plus
- Ideally 3 years of design or application engineering experience in either an RTL or HLS implementation role (design, not verification)
- Ability to travel at short notice and work remotely at customer locations in Europe
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time