Front End Developer
At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow. With a 170-year history, Siemens has a strong track record of adapting to help customers power the world in times of change, and today is no different.
You will be a part of the IOT Development Services team for Gas and Power Digitalization at our Pune location.
Why Siemens Gas and Power? We help navigate the world’s most pressing energy challenges.
Our Portfolio: Only company able to support the entire energy value chain
- We are uniquely positioned as the ONLY Company in the world that can provide fully integrated products, solutions, and services along the energy value chain.
- We are innovating and co-creating with you to make fossil energy greener; deliver decentralized, flexible power solutions; manage the complexities of the grid; improve and de-risk aging assets; and much more.
Our Pedigree: 170+ years of increasing power access and reducing emissions. We’ve been a successful pioneer in the energy system since our founding. Today, around 20 percent of the global power generation is based on our technology.
Our People: Our team of over 100 professionals is working on the digital transformation for Gas & Power Services and forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Taking complete ownership of multiple application front end interfaces
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating with the back-end developer in the process of building the REST Plus API
- Understand existing high- and low-level design and actively participate in design reviews
- Participate in code reviews, do Static Code Analysis and Dynamic Code Analysis.
- Configuration Management: Check in, check out, Branching, Labeling, Merging
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. or B.Tech. with 5-7 years of total experience and relevant experience of 1-3 years in Ember JS/AngularJS/ ReactJS
- Ability to work across new age front end scripting languages and adapt to rapidly changing technology stack
- Exposure to cloud application deployment, microservices, auth0, containerization, docker etc. will be a plus
This role is based in Pune
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas & Power Services at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/services.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time