A unique opportunity to join the healthcare revolution!
Who we are
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries who are driven to shape the future of healthcare. Around 24,0000 human beings per hour across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Our culture
We pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For Everyone. Everywhere.
We are guided by five values. We: listen first, win together, learn passionately, step boldly, own it.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success. Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Come and join our Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging team. This is an excellent opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers best-in-class benefits and flexible work schedules while enabling your professional development and organic growth in the organization.
Senior Engineer – Design and Development (Automation)
We are looking to hire experience Software Developer (Automation) to design, development, and maintain automation scenarios (such as tests, tooling, system engineering) for Molecular Imaging based Clinical Application.
As a Senior Engineer – Design and Development, you will work closely with key decision makers in a global team setup to enable quality releases of products – that will enable Healthcare Providers worldwide to better diagnose and treat the patients for diseases such as Cancer. More so, you will be encouraged to provide innovative ideas towards product, processes and productivity improvements and contribute towards realizing them by learning required new technologies.
Key expectations of the role
- Define automation scenarios for various requirements (Non-product SW), drive the design and realization of the same – meeting quality standards.
- Execute different tests and analyze the results for failures. Raise required defects and provide quality fixes for automation failures.
- Build and maintain the automation test safety net for the applications at system level, also covering non-functional requirements.
- Support the team in driving various automation responsibilities and providing technical mentoring, as needed.
What are we looking for?
· Preferably having around 4 years of experience on a comparable Senior Software Developer role
· Hands-on experience working with C# .Net windows-based software development
· Strong understanding of Object-oriented programming, design principles and patterns, tools and methods
· Experience using various tools used for Test automation, Performance testing, memory management, stability analysis etc.
· Understanding of CI/CD pipeline and general DevOps approaches
· Medical Imaging and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge is preferred.
· Experience in SAFe Agile software development setup is preferred.
· Leadership skills, self-driven, quality and result oriented, having strong attention to details.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time