Position Description :
* Performs long range strategic planning and analysis and prepares summaries, and/or performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical and product) markets.
* Performs project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies
* Completes market and business research as well as competitor analysis.
* Performs analysis of strategic business segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups.
* Evaluates potential acquisition Projects and prepares project proposals.
* Provides analytical support for due diligence of acquisition Projects. Contributes with the development of strategic planning tools for the organization.
* Performs strategic database design and management and coordinates the activities of related internal suppliers and external vendors.
* Prepares operating manuals, references, marketing literature / brochures, or training materials
Activities defined for the job in GMC ED P&A
Preparing Techno Commercial proposal's for enquiries involving Low Voltage Drive Products and Cabinets
Conduct Customer Seminar's, Product Promotion activities to drive the proposed solutions
Coordinate with Sales force to drive sustainable and Profitable business
Coordinate with order execution team (Engineering, Manufacturing,Testing , SCM, Commissioning) and Sales / Customer to track the project schedule and adherence to various milestones to ensure timely execution of orders
Organize Trainings for Sales and Channel Partners on New products, New Applications
Drive the Business for products and systems in the assigned verticals
Prepare Tools for Ease of doing Business and maximizing the time and available resource
Prepare Reference List, Brochures, Presentations, Training Material, News Letter, Manage and Monitor CRM Tool and Opportunity funnel
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time