Backend Developer – Java, Springboot and AWS
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1,2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Design, implement innovative software solutions - from highly scalable processing of backEnd production data to cloud-based portal and front-end solutions.
- Work in a diverse and agile team of Product owners, Project managers, architects and developers, practicing agile development methods (e.g., SCRUM).
- Develop technical concepts and specifications based on the analysis of customer processes and requirements.
- Ensure high software code quality and realization of state-of-the-art security & safety requirements edge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaboration with Business partners.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have a degree in Computer science or engineering and knowledge of IOT.
- 3+ years of expertise analyzing requirements and designing solutions using Java and J2EE frameworks like Spring boot, JSF, JPA/Hibernate, RESTful and SOAP Web services.
- Experience in current web / app technologies and design paradigms, MVC frameworks, microservices and SOA architectures, in-depth understanding of relational / non-relational database architecture.
- Working knowledge of AWS.
- Customer-focused behavior, proactive action, confidence in business discussions and presentations.
- Awareness of containerization, orchestration, streaming platforms, CI CD, Security and development tools like Jira, MS TFS, GitLab.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time