Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Junior Customer Support Engineer Italian and/or Spanish to support our international customers in their respective language (Italian and/or Spanish).
Effective from March 15, 2022 to December 31, 2022 inclusive, individuals working in medical facilities must be able to present a certificate of COVID-19 immunity in accordance with Section 20a of the German Law on Protection against Infection (IfSG – Infektionsschutzgesetz). This does not apply to individuals who cannot be vaccinated against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on account of a medical contraindication. A corresponding certificate in accordance with Section 20a IfSG is a prerequisite for the commencement of employment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide international technical support (mainly remote and by phone) for computed tomography systems (with focus on customers in Italy and Spain) in order to provide customers with prompt and high quality support.
- You will identify, understand and solve technical malfunctions and be able to put yourself in the customer's shoes.
- You will analyze technical defects with the help of the customer, service technician or application specialist on site, and you will be proficient in both remote diagnostics and database management
- You will be responsible for qualified pre-diagnosis and the selection of defined spare parts
- You will initiate escalations to R&D in compliance with the relevant guidelines
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a completed Bachelor's degree with a technical focus, ideally in the field of electrical engineering or medical technology
- You have initial professional experience in the field of technical service/installation of CT systems
- Thanks to your IT affinity, you are able to provide the necessary support for our complex equipment
Your attributes and skills:
- Your high level of English and Italian and/or Spanish language skills will enable you to support our customers, document problems, communicate easily with your colleagues and follow training courses held mainly in English. Ideally, you already have experience in intercultural cooperation
- You take a structured, proactive approach to resolving customer issues and are able to handle multiple support requests simultaneously and accordingly prioritize them; at the same time, you never lose sight of customer satisfaction as well as quality standards
- We are available for our customers between 7am and 6pm. Your working hours are mostly flexible, after consultation within the team we ensure that we are continuously available during these times
- Thanks to your excellent communication skills, you will be able to integrate seamlessly into our international team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time