Yunex Traffic is a Siemens Business and an innovative partner to agencies in their transformation by combining existing infrastructure with forward-looking technology that meets tomorrow's needs. We help make public agencies more intuitive by providing a path to a digital transportation ecosystem, connected, and coordinated and deliver solutions in the areas of Smart Cities, Central and Adaptive Control, Sophisticated Traffic Management Systems (ATMS), Connected Vehicle solutions (V2I), and Mobility-as-a-Service (MAAS).Position Overview
We are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to nurture effective coordination of end-to-end project activities and act as a single point of contact for project status updates to the project teams and other partners. The projects will include, but are not limited to, ATMS Implementation & Support, Smart Cities Infrastructure such as Smart Lighting, EV Charging, etc., and V2I projects across the nation.
In this role, you will focus on doing the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Ensure that project tasks including resource capacity are transparent to internal customers
- Provide input into budgets from resource requirements
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Supervise project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the management team to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports at the project and portfolio level.
- Co-ordination and control of work assignments to deliver planned project tasks, activities, and specified results
- Capacity planning & management to ensure the ongoing availability and optimized utilization of both the human resource pool and physical workshop resources
- Close collaboration with the wider project team to ensure that vital resources & capacities are available to deliver the expected take-on of the customer project.
- Bachelor's degree
- Shown work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Proven organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- PMP certification is a plus
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. We therefore strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, total health, life, vision, and dental benefits.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. You shall not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and in accordance with accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.