- Create or maintain digital marketing practices and capabilities such as paid search and paid social that achieve targeted outcomes and that can be executed at scale with up to 50 partners while directly driving execution with 10-20 such partners. Establish and deliver required planning and communications, internally and externally to enable effective execution.
- Manage vendor relationships as needed to achieve goals and capabilities.
- Measure and monitor results and outcomes from digital marketing activities through established Key Performance Indicators within Siemens and establish equivalent measurement capabilities and processes from our related partners’ digital marketing activities. Identify and drive improvements needed to maintain goals.
- Establish effective working relationships with marketing counterparts as well as with the partner sales management stakeholders within Siemens and within assigned partners.
- This position requires an individual who has substantial digital marketing knowledge and a track record of successful marketing execution and communication skills. Experience with large global technology partnerships or regional channel partners is highly preferred. Marketing experience with SaaS/PaaS or other related software experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10 or more years of proven marketing experience in the B2B technology (ideally software) industry
- Proven ability to monitor and communicate progress towards program goals
- Strong digital marketing, project management, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work and deliver to a deadline with high quality work
- Ability to work with others and build consensus-based decisions
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to thrive in a complex environment within a large company
- Knowledge of, and experience within, the cloud/SaaS software market with companies such as Microsoft, AWS, Oracle, SAP , or other similar companies of varying sizes.
- Experience with the Siemens Digital Industries Software product portfolio or equivalent
- Advanced degree in Marketing or Business Administration
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.