Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our Team as Simulation Engineer - Advanced, Workflow & Automation and work fully remote or office based !
What we’re looking for
Do you possess significant experience using CAE (CFD/FEA) simulation tools and have a desire to help guide the development of the next generation of products? We are hiring a Simulation Engineer (internally known as an Applications Engineer) to work in the Technology Application Group within Simulation Test Services here at Siemens DISW and would love to hear from you if you meet this profile!
What you’ll be doing
· Working within software development programs or scrum teams as an expert user of our technology, you will be investigating released code deficiencies or exploring innovative approaches to solving problems
· Our Application Engineers also work closely with Product management to define a set of requirements for new software that will meet end-user expectations for a particular application or technology area
· Additionally, you will pioneer the use of new technology and workflows contained within Siemens DISW’s flagship products
· A postgraduate degree (PhD, MEng, MSc or equivalent) in CFD, Computer Science, Physics and Mechanical, Chemical or Aerospace Engineering
· 4+ years’ experience of the application of simulation techniques to product development in an industrial setting
· Detailed knowledge of existing CAE technology, either using Siemens Simcenter products or competitive alternatives
· A strong background in complex simulation workflows and their automation
· Experience with high performance and/or cloud computing is a plus
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team to meet project goals
· Ability to prioritize different projects
· Basic programming and/or shell scripting skills
What we offer?
· Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
· Extra paid vacation days
· Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
· Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
· Support with relocation
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Industries Software Homepage:
& MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time