- Drive adaptation of Siemens marketing assets and tactics for use by Siemens partners via Siemens Partner Marketing Automation platform or content repository / partner portal.
- Ensure asset messages are compelling to customers while also adhering to standard Siemens naming conventions, descriptions, and asset tagging guidelines.
- Drive regular delivery of, and assist in the development of, partner marketing program metrics and analysis/reporting tools to assist in making data driven decisions to move the partner ecosystem forward within Siemens.
- Act as the liaison to various Siemens marketing teams as needed to fulfill marketing Help Center requests and related partner enablement needs.
- Establish and maintain numerous effective working relationships across multiple organizations
- This position requires an individual with excellent marketing execution, project management, and communication skills. Marketing experience with SaaS/PaaS or other related software is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Partner or other B2B technology marketing experience with a track record of success
- Proven ability to monitor and communicate progress towards program goals
- Strong project management, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work and deliver to a deadline with high quality work
- Ability to work with others and build consensus-based decisions
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Ability to thrive in a complex environment within a large company
- Knowledge of, and experience within, the cloud/SaaS software market with companies such as Microsoft, AWS, Oracle, SAP , or other similar companies of varying sizes.
- Experience with the Siemens Digital Industries Software product portfolio or equivalent
- Advanced degree in Marketing or Business Administration
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.