Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Laboratory Technician 4.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Laboratory Technician 4, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in and investigate manufacturing issues
- Preparing buffers and reagent formulations as necessary.
- Working in the laboratory running Clinical Laboratory analyzers with serum and other biological fluids of human and animal origin.
- Performing preliminary data analysis from experimental runs and assisting with internal reports and documentation.
- Assisting in executing characterization and verification protocols, as well as providing data for characterization reports and verification reports.
may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- BS in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or associates degree with equivalent experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of:
- Polyclonal/monoclonal antibodies and knowledge of principles of immunodiagnostic technology
- Experience with automated immunoassay analyzers and/or ELISA chemiluminescent technology is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 3+ year job related experience or equivalent education
- Quick to learn new skills
- Ability to interpret data and to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Strong work ethic, excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
- Must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to switch priorities to meet business needs
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.