Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Sr. Director Strategic Accounts, Ultrasound.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Sr. Director Strategic Accounts, Ultrasound you will be responsible for ultrasound business management and driving business to ensure market share, volume and profit goals are met.
• Business Management: Assess the strategic position of Ultrasound Business in Strategic Corporate Accounts space (including IDNs and GPOs). Assist Sr. Dir of Mktg in creation of Business Unit Strategic Plan. Develop programs aligned with Business Unit strategy and implement together with ZSDs (Zone Sales Directors) and Strategic Corporate Accounts team. Ensure that ULT market share, volume and profit goals are met for the assigned areas. Track and report national key business data.
• Customer Relationship Management: Create, adjust, and drive standardization messaging for each Strategic Corporate Accounts (IDNs and GPOs). Influence contract strategy with tailored offers and value-adds. Ensure post-sale continued success of ULT business unit in strategic IDNs. Maintain and build close relationships with important accounts with involvement of both local and global Business Unit leadership where appropriate. Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and assess business implications for Business Unit. Grow ULT footprint in top 10 IDNs while managing relationships with external partners.
• National Strategic Accounts Collaboration: Align with and drive Siemens Corporate National Accounts strategy. Explore opportunities to pilot ULT initiatives within key IDNs and GPOs that will enhance Siemens ULT value proposition for that IDN/GPO and/or Siemens solutions portfolio. Collaborate with IDN/GPO National Accounts Managers, driving joint strategy for pre and post sales success, and unique offer opportunities. Attend relevant IDN and GPO blue-sheet sessions.
• Government Accounts Collaboration: Align with and drive Siemens Government Accounts strategy. Explore opportunities to pilot ULT initiatives within the Government and DOD that will enhance Siemens ULT value proposition for that Government branch and/or Siemens solutions portfolio. Collaborate with Government Accounts Managers, driving joint strategy for pre and post sales success, and unique offer opportunities. Coordinate RFP’s with ULT segment managers and Government Account Managers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Strong communication skills and leadership skill.
• Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures.
• Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results. Possess ability to work well in a matrix organization.
• Ability to manage projects leading interdepartmental groups to achieve specific measureable goals.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
• Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals.
• Knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction.
• Have impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved.
• Skills to guide the team towards a high performance culture.
• 10+ years of Healthcare experience in the field of sales, customer relationship or business management.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Required travel: 50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 15 years of Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business management.
• Experience in a corporate account, national account or IDN relationship management role.
• Ultrasound experience is preferred.
• Medical device capital equipment experience.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.