Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
As a CMMS (Maximo) System Key User and a member of our Customer Services Team in Montreal you will act as the main interface between internal and external business users and our CMMS Development and Support Team. Ensure continuous improvement of the CMMS user experience and handling. Secure fleet data accuracy and configuration in the CMMS System. Develop strong and successful relationships with the customer. Drive increased productivity, quality and customer satisfaction through strong know-how, experience, successful collaboration, and innovative thinking.
- Single Point of Contact and First level support for CMMS users in the project and on site.
- Consult the project users and resolve minor IT tasks
- Communication with the CMMS support levels and reporting of user issues and incidents.
- Support with creation and maintenance of user manuals
- Support training for CMMS users in the project
- Support the CMMS core team during the implementation and the support phase with entering and updating or modifying data in CMMS.
- Monitoring of data and process quality in scope of CMMS e.g. by extraction of system reports, KPIs etc.
- Monitor and actively support diverse CMMS interfaces e.g.to measurement and diagnostic systems, corporate ERP, data warehouse etc.
- Carry out certain CMMS administration and configuration tasks and support the CMMS IT roll out / service manager in the project.
- Supporting and continuously contributing to the project optimization
What will you need to succeed?
- Has a good command of both spoken and written English and French language
- Professional education in Computer Information Systems and/or vocational experience in the field of IT administration and user support
- (Preferably) Advanced work experience and Know How in CMMS – esp. IBM Maximo Asset Management
- (Preferably) Advanced IT know how, esp. in the areas networking, data base
- (Preferably) Basic knowledge of maintenance, material management, production, design processes in the railway business / industry
- Good communication skills
- Very good analytics skills
- Presentation and moderation skills
- Project management skills
- Good experience with reporting tools – esp. BIRT reporting, Power BI, etc.
- Willingness to work in the office / on-site and to do occasional business travels
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
Siemens Mobility is the global market leader for mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and ecofriendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people around the globe. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers unrivaled value-added in the rail sector. Our intelligent mobility solutions increase the availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and create a new quality of passenger experience. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Making a difference together we raised $$385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.