Join our SI team of about 380,000 colleagues around the globe and help us create environments that care.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
The Service Project Manager will be responsible for developing quick, high level resolution to our customer’s warranty related issues. This role will work within the Siemens SI EA business unit and will support products such as: low voltage motor control centers, medium voltage switchgear, and charging systems.
The typical schedule for this position is 3 days in-office / 2 days remote.
- Lead high level customer resolution by orchestrating interactions between engineering, research and development, project management, sales, manufacturing and other departments
- Work with our factories and quality teams to develop and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Improve departmental processes by reviewing best practices and looking for ways to improve the overall structure through efficiency enhancements and other methods.
- Provide frequent updates to all stakeholders during the correction steps for the customer
- Work closely with field service teams and vendors to align on materials and methods of correction
- Provide ownership in driving resolution for our customers in a timely fashion and perform in the most cost-effective way to ensure visibility of after delivery cost reduction for Siemens
- Up to 10% travel to discuss high profile customer issues to ensure customer relations stay positive
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Customer service experience within a fast-paced environment
- High level computer skill (SAP and/or Salesforce experience a plus)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining organization and control
- Strong verbal skills to aid in customer communications
- Strong leadership skills to bring multiple teams together for resolution identification to complex customer issues
This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.