Siemens Financial Service (SFS), Inc. is part of Siemens AG and is a leading project and asset-based financing provider worldwide. You will be part of an Operations team responsible for closing and servicing large ticket finance products, including structured loans, real estate loans, construction loans, tax-exempt bonds and equipment leases. The role would be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate documentation, closing, funding and servicing of such transactions. Additionally, the candidate will work closely with multiple cross-functional teams including Sales, Risk, Legal, Pricing, Tax and Asset Management.
If you are looking for a challenge in a very successful financial institution, review the job position below and submit your application today.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of finance products and documentation specialization. Experienced in concepts, practices, and procedures for complex loan and lease documentation.
- Coordinate the closing process of financing transactions, ensuring that all internal and external documentation, terms & conditions are satisfactorily met.
- Review all internally and externally prepared documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to internal approvals.
- Manage collateral filings, including UCCs/security liens and insurance,
- Manage communications to the deal team regarding closing and post-closing statuses.
- Structure and book transactions in subledger accounting systems (Loan IQ, Cassiopae).
- Participate in pipeline calls/meetings to establish closing calendar for Operations.
- Work with treasury functions for the purposes of reserving funds and processing outgoing payments.
- Portfolio maintenance and customer service, including buy-out quotes, payment reconciliations, portfolio documentation, invoicing/billing and collections, insurance/UCC/lien maintenance.
- Maintain electronic documentation library. Organize, manage and properly store paper document files.
- Ensure all processes are performed in compliance with Siemens internal policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics or related work experience required
- 10+ years Operations experience in structured commercial leases and project finance loans
- Thorough knowledge of equipment lease and loan transaction documentation and a good understanding of lease and loan transaction structures and concepts.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills are required
- Must possess the ability to multitask, be self-motivated and be deadline and results driven
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.