Get started on an exciting career in the electric mobility market!
Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption. .
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!
Siemens eMobility solutions include AC and DC chargers deployed in all 50 states that range from in-home chargers to depots to charging infrastructure systems that power electrified bus lines in some of the largest cities in the country.
This Senior eMobility business development position will focus on the Northeast United States and key vertical accounts based in this area. This position will work closely with the other Siemens business units and organizations like construction, Industrial, vertical market and direct sales to key OEM, city and government locations. This is a remote, work from home position.
- Engage with the various Siemens cross divisional businesses to line out strategic plans for growth
- Work with the Siemens construction / Industrial teams to drive eMobility business in their respective markets
- Engage with key corporate accounts and OEM's to secure Siemens eMobility as the preferred vendor with our entire PlugtoGrid portfolio
- Work with eMobility team members to present and support marketing activities.
- Lay out and follow a regional plan for growth in the EV market
- Provide assistance to Siemens and channel partners on project designs and general eMobility project pricing
- Travel will be around 25%.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited 4 year university
- 3+ years experience in the business development, product management areas.
- Experience in cloud communications, networking, eMobility, Power Monitoring, managing a territory and public speaking.
- Experience in selling a portfolio from initial layout to final closure of the project.
- A commitment to develop, drive and close projects in a highly competitive, fast pace, eMobility market
This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
In addition to the growth and development opportunities we continue to foster, we offer included benefits of flexible PTO, a matching 401K plan, stock share match, health, life, vision and dental benefits, paid parental leave, company car, and so much more.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for professional growth & development and our company's success. We strive to transform the everyday for our customers, employees, and society by:
- Trusting and empowering our leaders to act as owners, directing their teams, and innovating to succeed.
- Communicating openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes.
- Recognizing individual and team achievements frequently
- Our focus on investment in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.