A unique opportunity to join the healthcare revolution!
Who we are:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries who are driven to shape the future of healthcare. Around 24,0000 patients per hour across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success. Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Come and join our Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging team. This is an excellent opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers best-in-class benefits and flexible work schedules while enabling your professional development and organic growth in the organization.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who would be involved in conceptualizing and realizing innovative and best in class Clinical Applications features for the Molecular Imaging business. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for driving latest innovations in the field of Molecular Imaging to address customer needs.
In a global team setup, you will interact with the Product managers, internal and external customers, fellow product owners, research team and SW development teams to realize the features for multiple product lines over the whole product life cycle.
Key expectations of the role:
- Understand product backlog and relative priority of features
- Define concepts along with the most suitable solution for a customer need
- Discuss concepts with end users/customers and improve the same based on feedback
- Work with Usability engineers to ensure high level of product usability and customer acceptance
- Coordinate with other Product Owners and teams to ensure coherence of features across applications
- Collaborate with R&D teams to find technical solutions
- Perform risk analysis of the features
- Responsible for authoring and delivering functional and non-functional specifications
- Evaluate software developed from user perspective
What are we looking for?
- Preferably having extensive experience in Diagnostic Imaging, Image processing or Computer Vision domain
- Preferably having advanced experience in software requirement analysis and management
- Compelling oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on customers and innovation
- Understanding nuclear medicine domain, clinical use cases and Nuclear medicine customer needs is preferred
- Experience in SAFe Agile software development setup is preferred.
- Established Leadership skills, self-driven, quality and result oriented, having strong attention to details.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time