Siemens offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated software products to support full life-cycle digital design and manufacturing. This position contributes to developing and delivering under an IIoT platform (MindSphere), a cloud-based IoT platform and application suite.
You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced R&D development team, delivering an IIoT platform enabling commercial solutions targeted towards the Holistic Digitalization of Industries across the world, to help improve Resource Efficiency, Productivity & Sustainability.
As a high-performing member of the team, you will be expected to design, develop, and test. As a member of the team, you may also take on roles related to testing framework design, dev-ops solution, etc. depending on the needs of the team and your ability to contribute.
Development of the features and modules for MindSphere, working closely with development teams and stakeholders to ensure delivery of a high-quality product.
- Contribute to Design software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
- Implement features and/or bug fixes in accordance with coding guidelines
- Deliver solution in a fully automated continuous integration approach and on-time with high quality
- Identify and implement unit/integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, quality, and security requirements of a product.
- Ensure integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Proactive contribution to the team to ensure a product is delivered successfully and with high quality
- Continuous learning and growing
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real-world programming experience
· Experience in Java, Spring-boots programming
· Experience enhancing Open Source software
· Software Development Experience – 4+ years
· Web/Cloud (AWS/Azure any) Full-stack Development Experience – 2+ years
· Agile Process Experience – 2+ years
· Ability to learn/dive in into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement PoC
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Self-Directed, High Energy
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Having the following skills be considered advantageous
· Knowledge with TDD and understanding of automated testing approaches
· Knowledge (project or lab work) about IoT and big data & analytics
- Experience working with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Selenium, Mockito
- Bring something special to the team, like demonstrated leadership abilities, dev-ops expertise, testing design expertise, a burning desire to innovate
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time