If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. It's an opportunity to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Your Role supports our Logistic and Project Management Team in fulfilling the responsibility for completion of all tasks with commercial and logistics relevance, such as:
• You will be the driving person in implementing a new logistic tool for all In- & Outgoing bookings of Material and tools
o Cloud base solution (cyber security, matching with the Siemens rules and regulations)
o Bookings of material and tools (In & Out via Barcode scan)
o Information about Thresholds to procurement
• Support of our project management team in all belongings
o time schedule
o work coordination (Gate passes, work permits, etc. )
o correspondence intern and extern
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Excellent communication skills
• Open for suggestions
• Open-minded & motivated to learn
• Talented in organizing things
• Knowledge about cloud solutions and IT relevant topics
• Understand logistic context
• Fluent in English Language
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial Business Co. For Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Contracting WLL
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time