If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. It's an opportunity to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress.
Duration: 3 Months Internship
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Electrical Engineer Intern position for Summer 2022. Candidate must be an undergraduate or graduate electrical engineering major with coursework and/or experience in electrical distribution systems and relay protection.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Support in the product life cycle management activities for medium voltage switchgears
• Organization, preparation, attendance, evaluation and documentation for the prequalification activities
• Participation in addressing short-term issues in the context of day-to-day business
Qualifications & Skills:
Undergraduate or Graduate Electrical Engineering Major currently taking and/or completed course work in Electrical Power Systems Fundamentals, and other relevant courses related to electrical distribution & protection systems.
• Knowledge of electrical power engineering theory and/or electrical construction.
• Must have working knowledge with MS Office, AutoCAD preferred.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time