This is an important and exciting role with Siemens Mobility Limited, Rail Infrastructure Strategy & Business Development team, UK leaders in high technology railway control, command, signalling and electrification solutions that deliver passenger experience and operational efficiency to the travelling public in a sustainable and safe way. You will report to the Marketing Manager and will be working closely with members of the Strategy & Business Development and SMO Corporate Communications teams.
Your will support the development of our thriving, high-technology business through the execution of strong, creative, targeted and innovative marketing activities based on clearly focused campaigns. You will be part of a team that manages these campaigns across the business, ensuring that the different needs of each part of the company are met to support sales and bidding activities.
- You will own, develop and deliver coordinated and specific marketing campaigns that meet the needs of your stakeholders as we share our messaging and win work in a wide range of business areas.
- Follow the Marketing & Comms Campaign development process from planning and alignment with broader SMO and business programmes, agreeing target audiences, messaging and channels to market. You will develop campaign plans, track progress and measure outcomes.
- Participate in the Marketing & Comms Forum, the team brought together to ensure that all marketing activities across the business are carried out in a collaborative, controlled and agreed way, including weekly and monthly meetings to track and progress activities.
- Attend events, exhibitions, conferences and seminars relevant to your campaigns, ensuring consistency of messaging and branding, where appropriate.
- Work with the SMO Corporate Communications team to create, or source, content to support specific internal and external communications programmes, such as Team Brief, Yammer Posts and LinkedIn articles, in each case directly related to our campaigns.
- Support the Sales team through the maintenance of up to date presentation packs, and other materials when required to support customer meetings and site visits.
Measures for success:
- Successful creation, management and delivery of innovative marketing campaigns – measured by following the Marketing & Comms Campaign development process, stakeholder feedback, budget management and clear value for money campaign outcomes.
- Close and successful working relationships with the Sales team, Marketing & Comms Forum and SMO Corporate Communications team to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns identified by the business.
- Commitment to personal development in marketing, communications, collaboration and virtual team coordination.
- Experience in marketing in a business-to-business environment desired.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in marketing is desirable.
- You should working towards or wishing to take a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
- Excellent written language skills, an eye for detail, strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office essential, and the Creative Cloud suite of programmes an advantage.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Does creating the ways a new world moves sound like it requires your skills? How about ensuring we do it with net-zero emissions by 2050? Discover a engineering career combining innovation, sustainability and a rare opportunity to shape society at scale.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA
, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time