- Managing projects from start to finish and ensure successful implementation within agreed cost, schedule and quality targets.
- Write and maintain front-end and/or backend code using APIs as well as intensive testing
- Communicate with other developers to integrate module and packages into enterprise solutions
- Analyzing and defining business processes to develop innovative and customer specific solutions - based on standard platforms.
- Ability to coordinate complex problems involving various audiences. Positively interact with all internal customers.
- Creation of professional and technical documents during the requirements phase is also part of your main tasks.
- Maintain existing projects: add features and fix bugs as they arise
- 2+ years industry experience in information technology, software development and data management.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of AWS, especially Dynamo, RDS, Lambda, IAM and Cloud Formation.
- Experience in Source-Code-Management tools such as Bitbucket or (preferably) AWS CodeCommit.
- Knowledge of containers (not required, but a huge plus)
- Development of backend code in C# .Net Core / NodeJS
- Experience with Source-Code-Management Systems such as Git
- Experience using SQL (MSSQL, MySQL or MemSQL preferred)
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive vacation plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.