- Support management reporting tasks (Performance Dialogues, CFO P&L reviews, etc.) by providing overview on company’s financial performance and key business data
- Perform critical analysis and review on P&L actual performance and forecast changes, and identify actions/measures needed to achieve business targets
- Support of Business Area specific needs, from general FP&A to in-depth analysis on legal entity topics
- Perform analysis of COGS and SG&A, provide transparency on cost drivers, identify opportunities for productivity improvement
- Completion of key activities to support the monthly closing process (journal entries, account reconciliation, trend analysis)
- Create new and improve existing financial models and forecast methodology
- Key contributor to support the JEDOX project team regarding enhancements of the reporting & planning tool
- Take a lead role in assessing processes within NAM PC to drive improvements, automation, and efficiencies, and respective monitoring via KPIs
- Evaluate and drive implementation of digitalization and automation opportunities to streamline and simplify existing workflows
- Know-how and experience in various types of financial analysis (preferably 3+ years)
- Open mindset to review and update existing processes and come up with problem solving
- Ability to manage up, down, and in all directions without expressed authority, building appropriate rapport with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint / think-cell and SAP
- Experience with business intelligence tools, data analysis and visualization, automation and digitalization is a plus (JEDOX, Excel macros, KNIME, UIPath, Microsoft PowerApps suite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related area
- Minimal travel (<5%) may be required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.