Committed to the safe and reliable transportation of people throughout all modes of transportation, Yunex Traffic develops software and hardware solutions to enhance road safety, improve traffic flows and help cities to effectively handle their transportation infrastructure. While Yunex is a well-established player in the traffic controller, traffic management and traffic service market, we are a true innovation leader when it comes to implementing connected vehicle technology – being the backbone of safe self-driving vehicles. Many signature customers across the US like Seattle, New York City or Tampa believe in us. While Yunex prides itself of being a high pace, fast growing business we still lead to maintain our family-style working atmosphere.Position Overview:
Yunex is now hiring a Project Procurement Manager to join the team in Miami Dade, FL and support our continuous growth.
As a member of the Yunex Procurement Team, the Project Procurement Manager will be responsible for sourcing, negotiation and developing long-term relationships with vendors, consultants, installers as well as operators within the Yunex industry. Further, the successful candidate will lead all procurement related activities for assigned Yunex projects and bids and define and implement procurement strategies target maximum contribution to the business results. The position will report to the Sr. Procurement Manager. Candidates must possess proven technical, organizational, and communication skills and have a consistent track record. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of project management.Responsibilities:
- Drive all relevant procurement activities for assigned bids and projects to form driven supplier teams, secure quotes, scope out work packages and to realize cost savings potential.
- Lead supplier negotiations regarding price, terms and conditions, scope of works and related claims and change orders
- Negotiate frame agreements with suppliers for components, commodities, or special engineering solutions. Conduct eSourcing activities.
- Understand RFPs from governmental end-customer and build related subcontract agreements ensuring technical and contractual compliance.
- Lead comprehensive supplier audits, evaluations and qualiﬁcation and develop suppliers
- Generate, document, and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, supervise and report on relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results visible.
- Prepare and conduct sourcing decisions with relevant customers like R&D, product management, system engineering, construction, and electrical contractor specialists.
- Optimally drive design-to-cost measures and innovation efforts with key suppliers
- Align strategies and global suppliers in global Yunex procurement team
- A 4-year degree in business, and/or engineering
- Experience in project controls for US infrastructure and governmental projects
- proven experience in project management, strategic procurement including knowledge on legal contracting and claim management
- Strong analytical and social skills and ability to negotiate with both internal and external partners
- Microsoft Suite and SAP computer skills required
- Understanding of transportation / traffic infrastructure systems and public road infrastructure deployment projects is desirable
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, has optimally proven entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Ability to travel
- Professional Engineering (PE) degree desired
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.