We are looking for a Business Administration Sales Professional for our Smart Infrastructure Operational Company, EP Sales in Kartal. This role will be responsible for Sales commercial and Controlling activities in product business.
What are my responsibilities?
* Supports accountable Business Unit and Sales Management, provides reports, advice and proposes measures regarding Finance / Business Administration.
* Manages general budgeting, monthly forecast, accounting and reporting operations in all BU related finance area(s).
* Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm plannings and periodic forecasts during the year.
* Supports implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures for the BU.
* Accomplishes monthly accounting activities, financial analysis, planning and controlling activities and all related business administration activities for orders.
* Completes consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations with all monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities (especially P&L, SG&A reporting and Balance Sheet).
* Supports effective treasury management and tax compliance management.
* Checks content and analyzes offers, supplier and customer contracts and guarantee letters to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
* Cooperates with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status on an accountable level.
* Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related areas.
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience in related field.
* Knowledge in IFRS, cost accounting, business accounting, commercial processes and reporting standards.
* Very good command of English.
* High level knowledge of MS Office applications and related modules of SAP.
* Highly motivated, analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach, good communication skills and team player.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time