We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you will be responsible for maintaining and further developing the integrated management system towards a global scope.
- Within this framework, you act as a coach to consult our business and process managers with regard to an effective, harmonized and efficient management system.
- You lead interdisciplinary teams with the goal of process improvement.
- You moderate the international community of quality managers at GSW proactively, introduce topics and drive them forward.
- Additionally, you plan and implement the audit and certification programs and ensure the ISO certifications.
- You will continue to expand matrix certification to further international locations.
- For the planning and execution of internal audits, the external certification audits, the management review you will be responsible and you also take care for the realization of the improvement actions.
- You act more as a consultant with the goal of improvement and less as a controller of formal requirements.
- Driving the supplier quality management (SQM) as well as planning and performing supplier audits is also part of this role.
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a completed technical degree (Master) or something comparable.
- You also have many years of professional experience in quality management and, in particular, in the design and further development of management systems.
- You can prove an auditor certification according to ISO 9001 and ideally you are also an auditor of management systems according to ISO 14001, 45001 or 27001.
- You are familiar with quality methods such as VSM, FMEA, 5Why and risks assessment.
- Furthermore, you score with experience in project and process management (e.g. Scaled Agile Framework).
- With strong coaching and team building skills, you will take the technical leadership of interdisciplinary teams.
- If you are also business fluent in English and German, you are welcome to join our team!
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time