SLC DI Process Automation Glass & Solar Vertical Ecosystem Development Manager, Shanghai
IntroductionFor Digital Industry of Process Automation business unit, we are looking for Vertical Ecosystem Development Manager. The main responsibility is to promote and proceed the strategic customer development in the vertical ecosystem with push/pull sales Approach in order to jointly develop PA level target customers and to gain PA market share in Glass and Solar industry in CHINA.
What are my responsibilities?
- Build up and manage Glass and Solar PV industry Vertical Ecosystem. As coordinator of PA G&S (Glass & Solar) Virtual Capture Team, push close internal collaboration with regional Sales teams and DI business units.
- The Vertical Ecosystem orchestrators assist the PA G&S team to implement the glass and solar Go2market strategy to fulfill the annual Target
- Strong collaboration with regional Sales to cover local and global end-customers and selected suppliers (including Line Builders, Machine Builders, EPCs, Solution Partners, System Integrators, Consulting, Industry Associations, Planning Institutes, etc.) with major influence on the Ecosystem
- Systematically and professionally analyze vertical market trends, end customer investments, business opportunities, enhance market transparency of preferred suppliers like machine builders/OEMs/EPCs/Solution Partner, main competitors competition monitoring
- Drive vertical specific innovations in focused pilot projects (e.g., Digitalization)
- Very strong data management and statistical ability
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Overseas study experience is preferred, major in automation, mechanical or electrical engineering etc.
- At least 3 years in automation industry or related companies, Related Siemens Automaton knowledge, and application experiences, preferable of working experience in Glass and Solar PV industry
- Strategic and systematic thinking to develop branch business
- Proactive, passionate and able of leading and motivating people, capability of analyzing complex tasks and the power to perform and execute; leadership experience is a plus
- Strong communication skill and ability to cooperate
- Strategic thinking and good business sense
- Strong problem-solving skills (creativity, innovation)
- Proficient in Chinese and English writing and speaking
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time