Digital Industries look into the next 2020 decade for business expansion to achieve market leading position and with software and digital transformation, Siemens can increase our customer's competitive strength and contribute to environmental protection with our energy-efficient products and solutions.
You will be part of this dynamic business as a Finance Analyst and Executive role working with the Finance and Sales Operations teams to optimize, expand and grow the business.
Details of our program can be found in the link below:
1. Support for assigned business lines for Product/Service/System/Solution Sales business
2. Support Monthly Reporting and Controlling Tasks
3. Jointly collaborate with Supply Chain Management team to ensure delivery reliability and performance
4. Involve in drafting business plans on Commercial Contracts of Digital Services Offerings
5. Instrumental and Responsible for Financial Analyses Tasks for Business Management reporting, including:
a. Budgeting and Forecasting Accuracy
b. Controlling and monitoring business administration activities for ensuring efficiency in results.
c. Assets management including cash flow, credit management & inventory management.
d. Reporting & in-depth analysis to ensure fulfillment of business plan
e. Assisting internal/external audit process from business unit point of view
f. Controlling and monitoring business reporting for ensuring efficiency in results.
g. Reporting & analysis to ensure fulfillment of business plan
h. Act as interface to Headquarters (Commercial) and assigned countries (if applicable)
6. Maintain customer relationship via regular communication to understand customer commercial processes in order to have an efficient and effective claim management, opportunity management
7. Commercial Sales:
a. Review, propose, negotiate and approve quotations, contracts, offers, with terms and condition to guard organization's interest within authorization level
b. Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines, SOA, and local law
c. Ensure Limit of Authority (LoA) process implementation throughout all project milestones
d. Administer "Global Agreements" in close collaboration with HQs
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package with flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time