Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat you’ll be doing
Siemens is looking for a Senior Software Engineering Manager to build and grow a strong software R&D team for Aprisa product line in Yerevan, Armenia. You being the Manager will be responsible for building and driving an outstanding software R&D team to work on timing analysis including delay calculation, signal integrity, power analysis, and IR/EM analysis. The team will be working with a world class global P&R software R&D team to develop and maintain Aprisa P&R software products.What you’ll bring
- BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Strong management and team-building skills, experience in conflict mitigation, working with people on individual and team level, remote management experience
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to get along with cross-functional teams (R&D and Field Application Engineers)
- Ability to coordinate and manage meetings, build presentations and demonstrate projects
- Good verbal and written English
- Prior experience of working with large scale software development and team projects is required
- Prior experience of working or using static timing analysis software is highly recommended
- C/C++ proficiency is required
- Solid understanding of Electrical Engineering including RC network analysis and delay calculation
- Strong knowledge of algorithm development, software programming and debugging skill
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Closed Joint-Stock Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time