As part of global engineering services team, works productively with Engineers, Project & Program Managers, Engagement Managers, Sales and other internal & external interfaces to support the customer to achieve their objectives.
Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in Engineering Services, executing standard, defined test and simulation tasks of low to medium technical complexity, ensuring quality results that enable SISW to deliver successful solutions and provide value to the customer. In line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer good practice usage.Works on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope. Works under self management. Actively participates in the Engineering Services Community of Practice, leveraging technical best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
In Siemens DI SW, ECS Engineering services team is looking for a measurement engineer in the field of Noise and Vibrations. He/she will take up the role as project engineer. After an initial international training of a few months, the project engineer will work on several projects within Korea. He/she will be part of an international project teams, using advanced measurement techniques and analysis. Additional he/she will take up the role of project interface between the engineering teams in Europe and customer in Korea..
Principal responsibilities include specifically, but not limited to the followings:
- Identifying the measurement and analysis tasks and translating into technical work packages
- Keep track of clients satisfactions during the project and take proactive actions for high satisfaction
- Delivery of engineering results
- Investigation of next steps after closing, transferring leads to the business development team
- Working in project teams, as well as team member or as project manager
- Contributing to the technology development
* What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering background, Bachelor or higher.
- Experience in Measurement Execution and Test Data Analysis
- Application Knowledge in Automotive and NVH
- Genuine interest in continuous learning new technologies
- Good communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time