Job title: Process Expert – Record to Report (Accounting Professional)
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Performing closing and reporting activities for Siemens Business Units
- Ensure timeline is followed to complete all activities
- Work with front office and customer to fix the process challenges
- Provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps
- Work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery
- Achieve targets agreed with Customers
- Other responsibilities and job content as later identified by reporting manager
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 2-3 year of Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon
· 2-3 years experience in closing and reporting processes will be added advantage
· Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail critical
· Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
· Analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
· Identify opportunities in changing situations
· General Capabilities
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time