The Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound factory produces highly configurable ultrasound medical devices for the Healthcare market.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers and take the opportunity to become a part of newly starting project located in Košice.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the innovation of Siemens Ultrasound products through test and evaluation of new products, utilizing the latest technologies and test practices.
• Create, maintain and execute automated system tests according to manufacturing test procedures.
• Create, maintain and process medical domain specific test procedures – Clinical Relevant Simulation Test.
• Test data analysis, defect reporting.
• Continuous manufacturing test procedure improvements.
• Collaborate with software and hardware engineering.
• Train and support manufacturing floor personnel on all manufacturing test procedures.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 2 years’ of experience in testing area.
• Test development and execution of: Functional, Integration, User Acceptance and/or System Testing.
• Experience in programming, scripting and test automation is a plus
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft office applications.
• SAP is an advantage
• Self-starter and a fast learner
• Good command of the English language
• University education (Bachelor's degree)
• University education (Master's degree)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
starting from 1400 EUR brutto /month
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
• Work in single shift operation
• Variable and Christmas bonuses
• Cafeteria annual package for relaxation, family and health
• Additional pension plan Contributions
• Language courses
• Loyalty program (work and life anniversaries)
• MultiSport Card
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time