Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
Our expanding Simcenter Software Development team is looking for an experienced Frontend Development Engineer.
The HEEDS desktop product is a leader in workflow automation and design space optimization. You will help us build a team to expand an existing web application to support cloud native high-performance computing, engineering collaboration, and web-based post processing.
This application enables users to collaborate on sharing results and simulation toolchains via a web interface and includes a companion mobile app. The application is part of the Software as a Service ecosystem and will bring the desktop application into the cloud experience.Main Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, prototype and develop front-end using ReactJS. (Our software technology stack ReactJS, Java, service oriented architectures (SOA), microservices, cloud architectures, SaaS)
- Collaborate with fellow members to business requirements into usable product.
- Work closely with QA to achieve high-quality product.
- Learn and ensure the following of all established development policies and processes.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 0-3 years of experience as a frontend web developer.
- Experience in web applications development, database development, front-end development preferably using ReactJS is a must!
- Must be able to communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design products.
- Previous experience with dashboard design and graphs is a plus!
- Knowledge of Version management and continuous Integration tools.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time