Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: R&D Software Engineer – Semiconductor / EDA
Job Location: OR, CA, AZ, TX, MA, NC, AL, MI, Remote - US
Job Number: 312575*
Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA!
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable technology companies around the globe to develop the most advanced and highly innovative electrical products. Our customers depend on our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver the best electronic products in an increasingly complex world of chip, PCB board, and electrical system design. Whether it’s the chips in your cell phone, electrical systems in, the airliner you travel in, or the autonomous driving systems in the automobile you drive our products have probably touched the technology you use every day.
To remain on the cutting edge of technology we are looking for highly motivated, creative, and energetic engineers with excellent communication skills to join our team. You will be working in an international team with fellow software and hardware development engineers, as well as quality assurance, customer support, and product marketing engineers. Together we create the next generation of one of our principal products. You will have the opportunity to responsibly lead projects that add significant new functionality and value to the product. This role with afford you an excellent opportunity to improve your personal and professional skills and knowledge.
- Batchelor’s, Master’s or PHD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related subject area.
- At least 2 years of design or software development experience in a commercial or other professional environments.
- Good C++ development skills in a Linux development environment.
- Familiarity with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as TCL or Python.
- An understanding of semiconductor logic or memory design, fundamental skills in Verilog or VHDL.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Minor in Mathematics or Physics
- Experience in the Electronic Design Automation or Semiconductor industry.
- Experience with designing simulation software, compilers, etc.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.