- Exploit the market for the portfolio of Large Drives Applications in assigned regions. Increase the market share for the Large Drives Applications Product & Systems Business. Implement the BU strategy and processes with the major OEMs, EPC, EU & Partners in the region.
- To be the technical expertise on Large Drives Applications. Develop business plan, offering the right products/systems/solutions to satisfy market requirements, Develop account strategies for maximising business. Responsibility of implementation for Business Target Agreements and country concept for target regions & achieving the planned Budget Volumes.
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key customers. Maximize market transparency by identifying & developing new opportunities in order to win new business for Medium Voltage Drives and Motors. Consults with customers on technical solutions & clarifies customer requirements & specifications during @ all stages of the sales process.
- Drives the Sales & Services Business. Advice customers in capabilities and benefits to integrate LDA Portfolio effectively for their applications, as an expert in product & applications. Creates respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process & leads the contract negotiations at all stages.
- Launch of new portfolio elements. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information. Leads and drives new program ideas which result in profitable market strategies.
- Leads the development and execution of account plans within assigned key accounts and/or markets & works closely with the System Applications Team to develop a project winning strategy and offering solutions for the customer.
- Maintains constant communication to customers & effective communication channels both horizontally and vertically within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Industrial Engineering. Additionally, Master’s in Business Administration is an advantage.
- 8-10 years plus Professional Experience in Medium Voltage Motors & Drive Applications & System Business in Sales and Marketing, Business Development. Additional work experience in the Middle East is an advantage.
- Experience with tracking sales leads utilizing a CRM (e.g. Salesforce) & demonstrate Business and financial acumen, problem-solving capabilities & cultural empathy
- Exceptional negotiation & sharp selling skills (internal and external).
- Ability to blend "Big Picture" ideas with the ability to execute details necessary to succeed.
- Advanced user of presentation tools and able to present to a variety of different audiences including C-Level executives
- Manifest a strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team.
- Must be willing to travel on national and international level. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time